How do you describe your father to people who know nothing about him?
My father is a very important person in my life. I have 10 lines on my dad for class 2.
My father is a significant figure in my life. He has a special place in my heart. Here are some English sentences about my father. I hope you like these lines as much as I do. These lines are intended for schoolchildren and students.
|My Father in Ten Lines|
My Father in Ten Lines: 1
1. My father’s name is Zahid Hasan, and he works in the banking industry.
2. In my life, my father is the most significant person.
3. He is a very industrious individual that strives to provide for our family.
4. He is a wonderful human being, and I want to be like him.
5. He is exceedingly kind to the needy and has helped them much.
6. He has a few close buddies with whom he is really friendly.
7. He maintains positive relationships with our family members and neighbors.
8. There are no harmful habits in my father’s life.
9. When people ask me who I want to be in the future, I always say, “I want to be like Papa.”
10. My father is someone I adore.
My Father in Ten Lines: 2
1. My name is Saheel, and I am from a Bihar village.
2. Praveen is my father’s name, and he is a schoolteacher.
3. In our community, my father is a well-known figure.
4. Because of his wonderful actions, everyone admires him.
5. He is a wonderful person with a good heart who is always willing to help others.
6. He is an excellent teacher at the school and has won many medals and honors for being the finest teacher in the district.
7. He is a dedicated worker who contributes to the financial well-being of our family.
8. I adore my father and want to be just like him.
9. My mother and father have a fantastic relationship.
10. My father makes me happy.
My Father in Ten Lines: 3
1. Hasan Minhaj is my father’s name, and he is a businessman.
2. In New Delhi, he has a large store.
3. My father is a wonderful person with a lovely heart.
4. He interacts with others in a courteous manner.
5. He loves us and works hard to keep our family together.
6. My father is an animal enthusiast who used to take us to the zoo when we were little.
7. He is a hero of mine, and I want to be like him.
8. With us, he acts as though he is a buddy.
9. I adore my father, and he loves us as well.
10. My father is the most wonderful parent in the planet.
Table of Contents
“My father is the most important person in my life.” This is a short essay about father.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you write a few lines about your dad?
A: My dad was a good man. He always tried to do the right thing, even if he did have his own way of doing things. I loved him very much and miss him everyday.
How can I write my father in English?
A: My father is my mother.
What I say to my father?
A: I am sorry.
- my father essay in english
- my father essay in english 20 lines
- my father sentence in english
- few lines on fathers day in english