A few days ago, my sister had an English exam. I was at home so she asked me to help her study for it by teaching her some lines of a poem we were supposed to learn in school.
I said yes, but when she finished with the first line, I felt this nagging urge that made me go back and teach her some more lines from the same poem before leaving again. It’s been like this since grade 5! If you have siblings then you know what I’m talking about.,
My sister is my best friend and I love her very much. She has always been there for me through thick and thin. In this essay, I will tell you 10 lines about my dear sister in English.
Class 2, 3, and 4: 10 Lines on My Sister
These ten points about my sister for grades 2, 3, and 4 are simple for children to understand. Please pass them forward to them.
1. Shikha is the name of my younger sister.
2. She is a third-grade student.
3. She is incredibly attractive and attractive.
4. She enjoys playing with dolls.
5. She like ice cream and chocolate.
6. My grandma is where she spends the most of her time.
7. She has the ability to recite great poetry.
8. She is a talented singer and dancer.
9. She is also an excellent student.
10. I’m a huge fan of hers.
Class 5, 6, 7, 10 Lines on My Younger Sister
Here are ten English phrases on my younger sister for students in grades 5, 6, and 7. I hope that these lines have helped you have a better understanding of this subject.
1. I have a younger sister, Maya, who is a sixth-grade student.
2. She has had a lot of skill since she was a youngster. She had previously placed first in all of her courses.
3. Even at such a young age, she has some incredible and unusual abilities that sometimes surprise me.
4. She is a highly punctual individual with a strong sense of routine. She is seldom late for anything and knows how to manage her time well.
5. She is never late for school. Getting involved with your school is a fantastic idea.
6. She is helpful and assists all of her study pals. She excels in arithmetic and enjoys assisting others with their challenges.
7. She has begun reading books at that age, which is a very promising omen for her future.
8. I adore her and am grateful for all she has done for me. She spends the most of her time at home with me.
9. We have an incredible relationship and mutual understanding.
10. My sister is my queen, and I adore her. My parents’ biggest gift to me is her.
Class 8, 9, 10: 10 Lines on My Elder Sister
10 lines in English about my older sister for grades 8, 9, and 10 are easy and straightforward.
1. My sister’s name is Maria, and she is my older sister. She is a Medical College student.
2. She is a very brilliant student. She has always produced amazing and excellent outcomes since she was a youngster.
3. She aspired to be a doctor and is now enrolled in Medical College. She has put forth a lot of effort to get there. She stayed up all night studying and was eventually able to get there.
4. She is really helpful and goes out of her way to assist everyone. I go to her whenever I need help with my studies, and she answers my difficulties. She excels at math, and I often seek her advice on this topic.
5. She is my best buddy and the finest present my parents have given me. We were born and reared in the same house. I’m getting a better understanding of her, and she’s getting a better understanding of me as well.
6. She has a wide range of extracurricular abilities. She has a great voice. She likes to sing a song at most of our community’s celebrations. She used to be a terrific dancer when she was in school.
7. She is a fantastic guitarist. She has a guitar, and we used to go up to the roof together and she would play it.
8. She is the friendliest person I’ve ever met. She tells me a lot about her life, and I tell her the same thing. It makes me happy to be able to share things with her.
9. We never get into a fight. Between us, we have a fantastic mutual relationship. That goes above and beyond siblings. We’re also best pals.
10. I adore my little sister. She is one of the most significant individuals in my life. I can’t imagine my life without her.
More than ten lines:
The “sentence for my sister” is a 10-line poem written by an American poet. The poem was published in the year 1886.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I write about my sister?
A: You can write about your sisters parents, her childhood memories or even what she is doing now.
How can I describe my sister in one sentence?
A: My sister is a white female with short brown hair and green eyes.
Why sister is important in our life?
A: Im sorry, but I do not understand the question. Please try again.
- essay on my sister in english
- my sister essay 100 words
- describe your sister in 5 sentences
- few lines on elder sister
- why i love my sister essay