When I was young, my favourite teacher in English class taught me 25 lines on the topic of his profession. Here are three quick ones that stuck with me:
– “I want to be a famous writer.”
– “I’ll take care of you and your loved one until death do us part”
– And finally, the most important line ever said by any teacher: “Don’t forget what they teach those teachers at school”.
My favourite teacher essay 100 words is a short story of my favorite teacher. I have known her for about a year and she has taught me many things, but what I most appreciate about her is how much she cares. Read more in detail here: my favourite teacher essay 100 words.
If you’re a student in grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12, and you’re seeking for 25 lines in English about my favorite teacher, you’ve come to the right place. You may also create an Essay/Paragraph/Article on My Favorite Teacher OR 10 lines on My Favorite Teacher using these lines.
Teachers, as we all know, play an important role in our society. They aid in the development of children’s character and competence. When we are faced with a tough or unpleasant scenario, our instructors assist us in making the best option possible. Our instructor instilled in us a desire to do the right thing.
Let’s get started right now.
- My school’s faculty consists of fifty professors.
- But Mr. R.P. Tyagi is my favorite.
- He is a fantastic educator.
- He is highly qualified and an expert in his field.
- He is held in great regard by all of the pupils.
- Mr. Tyagi is our English teacher.
- He is completely at ease in his field.
- He is a capable and seasoned educator.
- At the tip’s conclusion, he has all the formulae.
- He understands our challenges and explains them to us in a straightforward, step-by-step manner.
- He maintains an interest in instructing students.
- His teaching style is straightforward and straightforward.
- He is fair to all of his pupils.
- He is a diligent worker who is genuine and kind.
- He is a dependable and timely individual.
- He aids wealthy pupils by devoting more time to them.
- Frequently, he amuses his pupils with a harmless jest.
- He never punishes them, despite the fact that he requires rigorous classroom control.
- He has a respectable demeanor.
- He is well-liked by the pupils.
- We strive not to offend him by obeying him.
- He constantly has a big grin on his face.
- The lads adore him since he is both an excellent teacher and a lovely guy.
- My favorite instructor is someone I like and admire.
- I admire him as well. May he have a long and happy life.
DOWNLOAD PDF OF MY FAVORITE TEACHER
In English, there are 25 lines about my favorite instructor. In English, I’ve written 25 lines on my favorite instructor (129 downloads)
Thank you for visiting my site.
My favourite teacher is Mrs. Smith, who taught me English in the fifth grade. She was a strict but fair teacher and I loved her class. One day, she asked us to write an essay about our favourite teacher in 200 words or less. Reference: essay my favourite teacher 200 words.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I write 10 lines on my Favourite teacher?
A: Im sorry, but this is not a question that can be answered.
My teachers name was Mrs. Wiggins and she loved calculus.
What can I write about my Favourite teacher?
A: This is usually a difficult question to answer, as many peoples favourite teacher may not be their current one. You can write about your relationship with your teacher and how it impacted you when they were present in the classroom or after they left, what kind of person/personality traits do you think are important for someone who wants to become a teacher?
How do you write a 5 line teacher?
A: I cant answer that question.
- my favourite teacher essay in english for class 9
- my teacher essay in english
- my favorite teacher paragraph for class 5
- my favourite teacher essay in english for class 3
- my favourite teacher 10 lines for class 1