Countable nouns are words that can be counted and put in a sentence. They always come before the subject of their sentence, which is what makes them countable. This list will help students keep track of how many times they use a word as well as where it’s used so they know when to stop using it in their sentences!
The “100 examples of uncountable nouns sentences” is a list of 60+ countable and uncountable nouns in sentence. The list includes the word, its meaning, and an example sentence with both types of noun.
We’ve compiled a comprehensive Countable Nouns is a list of nouns that can be counted., along with sample sentences. These examples will make it easier for you to comprehend these nouns and why they are countable. Let’s have a look at it.
Countable Nouns is a list of nouns that can be counted.
Examples of Countable Nouns
Uncountable Nouns with Example Sentences is a list of uncountable nouns with example sentences.
- Every Sunday, I attend church.
- I’ve finished all of the chapters in this book.
- India is a massive nation.
- I like spending time in the library at school.
- My favorite book is this one.
- This crate is enormous.
- My school is one of my favorites.
- Please provide me with the following information.
- To write, I’ll need a pen.
- He questioned me for fifteen minutes.
- In the exam room, I’ll need a calculator.
- He has a large bag on his back.
- This table light is not cheap.
- My favorite fruit is oranges.
- Cake is something that everyone enjoys.
- I’m going to need a pencil to write with.
- Today I have a lot on my plate.
- I’m in desperate need of some flowers.
- My English instructor is quite intelligent.
- I have a large number of acquaintances.
- He was taken to the hospital and admitted.
- They were late for the train.
- Sofor is my name.
- Putijuri S.C. High School is the name of my school.
- I’d like to have a couple of cookies.
- I am a student at a university.
- Dolphins are my favorite marine creatures.
- My favorite fruit is the apple.
- I’m seated in the chair.
- The inside of this temple is stunning.
- I like looking in the mirror.
- My favorite vegetable is carrots.
- I have a dog as a pet.
- I would want to have a cat as a pet.
- Please hand me a bottle of water.
- Bring us two mugs of tea.
- To eat, I use plastic plates.
- The cow is a domesticated creature.
- Turn the light on.
- A wreath of garlands is present.
- Please provide me with a drink of water.
- Above her head was a crystal chandelier.
- To clean the room, I’ll need a brush.
- Along the route, there are several trees.
- I’m going to need an umbrella.
- Please deliver some books to me.
- That prize was ours to keep.
- This is my residence.
- I’m in desperate need of a phone.
- Make a doctor’s appointment.
- His PC is really quick.
- The flowers are beautiful.
- Please send him an email.
- Please bring that bucket over here.
- He has a stunning automobile.
- He’s got a lot of issues.
- I like playing the guitar.
- I’m awaiting the arrival of the bus.
- This container is used to store flowers in.
- This table is enormous.
- The crow is a very helpful bird.
- Chocolate is one of my favorite foods.
- It’s extremely hot in here, so bring me a fan.
Countable nouns are words that can be counted, such as “dog”, “table”, and “pair”. They have a singular form, such as “dog” or “pair”, and a plural form, such as “dogs” or “pairs”. Reference: countable noun examples list.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 100 examples of countable nouns?
A: Here are 100 examples of countable nouns for you to consider.
What are countable nouns give 10 examples?
A: Nouns that can be counted are personal pronouns, the names of months and days in a week. Other nouns such as shoes or jobs cannot be counted, because they do not have a plural form
What is countable noun give 5 examples?
1. A small house
2. An orange
3. A piece of cake
5. My wings
- countable noun examples sentences
- uncountable noun examples in sentences
- 10 examples of countable nouns
- uncountable nouns sentences list
- 100 examples of countable and uncountable nouns