Tiger was an animal that lived in China and India, before disappearing from the wild. The research paper will explore Tiger’s importance to students and children, who loved their stories about the brave tiger fighter.
The “best essay on tiger” is an essay about the Tiger. The essay was written for students and children who are studying or learning about tigers in their studies. It is a short, 900-word essay that includes pictures and text to help with understanding.
In this post, you will find a 900-word Tiger Essay for Students and Children. The physical structure, description, origin, facts, and ten sentences of this essay are all about the tiger.
So, let’s get this Tiger Essay started…
Introduction (Tiger Essay – 900 Words)
The tiger is the largest carnivorous animal in the cat family. In Asia, it is claimed to be in large numbers. It has a strong body.
His forelimbs are powerful, allowing him to leap or run rapidly. The Indian government has designated it as the country’s national animal.
Description of the human body
The tiger is one of the most magnificent creatures on the planet. It is a carnivorous animal with the appearance of a large cat. It is also a member of the Felidae family. It has two lovely eyes that are six times stronger than human eyes overnight.
Her eyes are the same color as a domestic cat’s. White tigers, on the other hand, have blue eyes. Its eyes gleam like a scorching spotlight across the enraged night. While hunting, it has two ears that let him hear the voices of all the other animals.
Tigers have four canine teeth: two in the upper jaw and two in the lower jaw. Such teeth are quite useful for grabbing and strangulating animals.
Tigers are believed to have originated in India.
What country did the tigers come from? This is the most difficult situation. Most people believe tigers originated in Asia, but some believe they originated in Africa.
Tigers, on the other hand, are considered to have their origins not in Africa, but rather in Asia. Tigers from Bengal or China were reintroduced to Africa. They come from zoos with the goal of increasing the species’ chances of survival or habitat.
What is the method through which a tiger captures its prey?
Buffaloes, deer, crocodiles, tigers, pythons, and other big or medium-sized animals are common targets for tigers. Tigers live alone and hunt alone, rather than in a group. If it captures a crocodile, it strikes first, putting its paws over its eyes.
It then strangles or traps him in his jaw till he dies. The tiger, on the other hand, may not pursue his victim over a long distance, quietly creeping behind it or abruptly attacking it. It can leap up to 10 meters in a single jump.
Although tigers do not devour men, they do sometimes become man eaters. This is due to the wound’s fragility, as well as the fact that it is rather old. Tigers rely on animals for sustenance, such as wild sheep, horses, and cattle.
According to the study source, every five days a tiger (that eats cows) hunts an ox that is 60 to 70 years old. If a tiger is having difficulty getting food, it may consume birds, eggs, and berries. Then, when it can’t locate any more food, it consumes some flesh.
The Tiger Facts
There are so many different types of tigers and information about them that here are some of them:
- The tigers live for around 25 years at the zoo and in the wild.
- Its lengthy tail aids in maintaining balance while sprinting behind all of the prey.
- Joint discomfort, stiffness, back pain, spasms, and rheumatism were all treated with tiger bones.
- It will have black stripes on its body.
- It attacks the prey right away.
- Living and hunting alone is something I like.
- It strangles its victim by catching it by the neck.
- Tiger travels at a speed of 85 kilometers per hour.
Tiger’s Feeding Capacity
There will be three fundamental demands of the tiger in a dark jungle far away from the public: huge prey, water, and a lair. An adult tiger, on the other hand, needs roughly 12 pounds of meat to consume throughout the night, despite the fact that it can devour 55 to 60 pounds of flesh in a single instant. The tigress with three young pups requires roughly 280 kg of meat every 20 days.
India’s National Animal is the Tiger.
The tiger has been designated as India’s national animal under Indian governance. Underneath the tiger’s declaration of himself as a national animal, there will be two key reasons:
- First and foremost, Tiger is a powerful and courageous animal.
- Second, to keep their numbers from dwindling day by day.
Tiger has ten lines.
- The tiger is the biggest wild cat in the cat family and one of the jungle’s most dangerous creatures.
- The tiger is a “carnivorous” animal, which means it consumes flesh and pursues other animals for sustenance.
- The body of a tiger is long and powerful. It has four legs, muscular paws, or a sharp-nailled tail.
- Normally, this has orange or black stripes, however white tigers have black lines on their white skin.
- Their eyes are usually similar to those of a cat, although the white tiger has blue eyes.
- The tigers make a “roaring” sound that can be heard from a distance of three kilometers.
- Tigers may live up to 26 years in the wild, while they only survive 16-18 years in the zoo.
- In a single day, a tiger may consume between 25 and 27 kg of meat.
- Female tigers are known as “Tigress,” while their progeny are known as “Cub.”
- A tigress gives birth to three to four pups on average at this period.
A tiger is a wild cat that belongs to the cat family. The number of tigers is steadily decreasing, posing a serious threat to our survival. It must be controlled by putting an end to all illicit activities and tiger smuggling.
The Indian government has begun a push to rescue tigers by launching a number of tiger-related projects. As Indian citizens, we must participate actively in the tiger conservation movement. I hope you like this tiger essay.
The “tiger zodiac traits” is a sign that can be seen as both good and bad. They are said to be very aggressive and powerful, but they also have the ability to be cunning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you write a tiger essay?
A: Its an essay!
What is the tiger essay?
A: The tiger essay is a public service announcement created by the USC Libraries to teach students about plagiarism.
What can I write about a tiger?
A: Here you can find a list of topics that are related to Tigers.
Here is an example of what someone might write about themself on their blog, if they were writing something like this: Hello! Here is my first post and I am going to talk about tigers!
- essay on tiger – wikipedia
- about tiger in english
- tiger chinese zodiac
- where are tigers found
- facts about tigers